Combined Degree (BS/MS)
As an international business major, you’ll combine specialized training in key aspects of the global workplace, with:
- foreign language
- quantitative research
- finance and accounting
- intercultural communications, ethics and interpersonal skills
You'll benefit from coursework taught from a multinational perspective by experienced and diverse faculty. You'll gain the skills that employers value, such as problem-solving, project management and leadership skills.
Prepare for a Global Economy
With the explosive growth of international trade and investment, managers with a global perspective are more valuable than ever. It’s becoming more common for companies to send their employees abroad, and the skills you learn in the international business program ensure that you’ll be equipped to handle the challenge.
Two Degrees in Five Years
Our five-year combined degree program grants you both a BS and an MS degree, and is accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education. Gain direct entry into our master's program as long as you maintain academic standards.
Gain real work experience and fine tune the skills you've learned in the classroom through our internship program. Opportunities include:
- Get experience working on international projects for multinational organizations
- Share the positive power of business through work experience with nonprofit organizations
- Experience other cultures, through our study abroad program
Small Classes, Dedicated Faculty
- Benefit from small classes sizes and individualized attention
- Convenient evening classes
- Business faculty with years of real-world experience to bring to the classroom, so theories and concepts are taught in the context of actual business situations.
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for these programs.
Get to Know Us
"I love to learn about other countries - how their people work and how their economies operate." Read her story
We've invested over $40 million in our campus, including a new academic center, gymnasium, library and apartment-style residence hall. Read more
At D'Youville, you'll find serious research opportunities in real-world industry settings. Read more