As a graduate of the International Business program at D’Youville you will be prepared to take on the challenge of working in a global business environment.
Potential employers for graduates may include:
- Multinational companies for overseas or local assignments
- Government agencies
- Higher-education institutions for international enrollment management
- Non-profit organizations
- International organizations concerned with economic and social development
- Commercial banks
Regardless of your specific area of interest, the international business education and experience you’ll get while at D’Youville will enable you to kick-start your career in areas as diverse as:
- International Sales and Marketing
- Financial Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Business Development
- Economic Development
- International Trade and Investment
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Check out our student and alumni stories and see how you too can get the career of your dreams in international business.
D'Youville students and alumni enjoy free access to the Career Services Center for job search, resume and interviewing assistance.
Deputy Elizabeth Fildes,'03 & '91, a graduate of the International Business program at D'Youville, is an nationally-known expert on human trafficking.