International Business (MS)
Admission to the international business program is based on the qualifications of each student. A GPA of 3.0 (equivalent to a B) or better is the minimum requirement for acceptance into the program. Students with a lower GPA may be considered for provisional acceptance into the program based upon personal and professional qualifications.
In addition to the general admission requirements, applicants must present the following for the International Business program:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree. Students with baccalaureate degrees in fields other than business may be required to take two additional courses in business.*
- An undergraduate course in computer science or its equivalent
- A minimum of a three-credit statistics course
- Two letters of recommendation
International students whose language of instruction was other than English:
- Submission of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. A minimum score of 500 is required.
We welcome you to join us for an information session or meeting. For dates and locations please learn more here.
*Students with baccalaureate degrees in fields other than business may be required to take MGT 412 Business Policy and MGT 315 Corporate Finance prior to entering the master's degree program in international business. These courses will be required should the student lack basic knowledge in principles of business (for example, accounting/finance, marketing, economics, business law, management or business statistics). Each student will be evaluated and advised on an individual basis. The director of the international business program may allow students to waive prerequisite course based upon an evaluation of any relevant previous coursework or work experience.