The demand for high quality international business degree graduates is rapidly increasing.
In today’s global economy, the need for professionals who understand the business world from a global perspective is growing significantly. At D'Youville, you'll acquire the skills that are most needed by employers across the world, including:
- Ability to adapt to cross-cultural environments
- Understanding of how globalization impacts business locally, nationally and internationally
- Sensitivity towards diverse cultural practices
- Fluency in at least one foreign language
- Ability to address global issues that may affect multinational companies
- Ability to lead international projects in diverse business areas
A Global Education
The international business programs at D’Youville combine theoretical concepts learned in the classroom with practical training gained through fieldwork experiences. Your fieldwork options include internships with U.S. offices of multinational corporations as well as opportunities to fulfill some fieldwork requirements while studying abroad.