Business Management – Bachelor's Degree
Gain the knowledge and skills to manage a successful enterprise. Whether you dream of owning a small business or becoming a corporate leader, D'Youville College will help you reach your goal.
As a future manager, you will face challenges every day that require sound, ethical decision-making. Our business management program incorporates a liberal arts emphasis with practical, team-based learning. This approach will prepare you to meet the demands of a constantly changing business environment.
- Small class sizes, so you have more time with our supportive faculty.
- Develop well-rounded knowledge from D'Youville's solid liberal arts foundation and real-world skills from professional study in business.
- Gain valuable work experience through internships at top-notch organizations.
- Hone your leadership skills while giving back, by joining D'Youville faculty in community service projects.
- Choose one of a traditional bachelor's program in business management or an accelerated program for working adults (ADVANCE).
Majors & Programs:
- Business Management (BS)
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admissions requirements for this program.
Get to Know Us
When you apply to D'Youville, you'll be automatically considered for a merit scholarship. These scholarships are based on academic achievement and are renewable.
See the world as a D'Youville student! We sponsor study-abroad and exchange programs in 11 countries. It's one of the best decisions you?ll ever make.