Bachelor's & Combined
Department of Business
Prepare for the career path of your choice through D'Youville College's highly-regarded Department of Business degree programs.
At D'Youville, you'll benefit from a solid liberal arts foundation combined with specialized business training and expertise. Whether you are interested in owning your own business, becoming a corporate leader in an international organization, or becoming a CPA, D'Youville College will help you reach your goal.
- Our business management bachelor's and combined degree programs incorporate a liberal arts emphasis with practical, team-based learning.
- Earn both a bachelor's and master's degree in five years instead of six.
- Gain experience through internships and fieldwork at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Hone your leadership skills while giving back, by joining D'Youville faculty in community service projects and becoming part of our leadership organizations.
- If you chose to study international business, you'll have the opportunity to participate in summer or semester-long international internships abroad.
- Complete your bachelor of science in management in about 19 months through our ADVANCE program for working adults.
Majors and Programs
Five-year combined bachelor's/master's degree:
Majors & Programs
Get to Know Us
Add a structured minor to your degree program. Choose from Accounting, Business, Entrepreneurship, or Management.
"My future looks better with every course I complete."
Read her story
At D'Youville, you'll build your resume and gain real world experience, while gaining perspective on your future career through internships.
Adding a Spanish minor to your degree plan will make you more marketable in the job market.