The selection process attempts to identify those qualified individuals who will benefit most from the wide variety of academic and extracurricular programs that the college offers.
Admission requirements for applicants in the ADVANCE program are as follows:
- Previous college coursework from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 2.0 QPA (4.0 System) at the undergraduate level.
- Full-time work experience.
How to Apply:
In order for an applicant to be considered for acceptance into the ADVANCE program the following steps must be completed:
- Attend an information session or a personal interview. To schedule an interview please contact us.
- Submit an ADVANCE Admissions Application. If you mail your form in, make sure to enclose $35 non-refundable application fee (U.S. funds) or apply online for free.
- Submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, both undergraduate and graduate levels. (Canadian/International students must also submit a copy of their High School transcript)
- If needed, three letters of recommendation; one from an employer or supervisor who can reference your management potential, and preferably, at least one from a faculty member or academic who can reference your academic potential.
- Attend a financial aid workshop. Please contact the ADVANCE program office for the schedule and to reserve a space.
- Complete a personal admissions interview.
Deadline & Decision
Decision: 3 weeks from application
Note to applicants:
- Acceptance is conditional until all required documents and final semester/year grades have been submitted and approved.
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of $100 must be paid in US funds by the required deadline and/or time indicated on the acceptance letter or acceptance may be withdrawn and offered to another qualified candidate. This deposit will be applied to the first semester's tuition.
- You will need to provide documentation or records of immunization as required by New York State Law prior to registration. The college reserves the right to refuse admission to classes to any student who fails to comply with this policy.
- Information Sessions
- Course Descriptions
- Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Calculate How Many Credits Will Transfer
Get to Know Us
Military Times Edge magazine ranked us as 5th in the nation among the best four-year schools for veterans. Read more
Every year, our students, faculty & staff volunteer over 6,000 hours of community service. Read more