The selection process attempts to identify those qualified individuals who will benefit most from the wide variety of academic and extracurricular programs that the college offers.
Admission requirements for applicants in the Advance program are as follows:
- Previous college coursework from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 2.0 GPA (4.0 System) at the undergraduate level.
- Full-time work experience.
How to Apply:
In order for an applicant to be considered for acceptance into the Advance program the following steps must be completed:
- Submit an Advance Admissions Application.
- Submit official academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, both undergraduate and graduate levels. (Canadian/International students must also submit a copy of their High School transcript)
Deadline & Decision
Decision: 1 week from application completion
Note to applicants:
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of $100 must be paid in US funds by the required deadline and/or time indicated on the acceptance letter or acceptance may be withdrawn and offered to another qualified candidate. This deposit will be applied to the first semester's tuition.
- You will need to provide documentation or records of immunization as required by New York State Law prior to registration. The college reserves the right to refuse admission to classes to any student who fails to comply with this policy.
- Information Sessions
- Course Descriptions
- Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Calculate How Many Credits Will Transfer
Get to Know Us
The Veterans Affairs Office at DYC provides support and guidance to student veterans.
Every year, our students, faculty & staff volunteer over 6,000 hours of community service.