Business Management (BS)
Accelerated Adult Degree Completion Program
Earning a bachelor's degree in business management opens doors to numerous career opportunities. Professional skills like team building, leadership and creative thinking are increasingly valued in today's workplace.
D'Youville College's ADVANCE program is an accelerated adult degree completion program, designed to prepare you to get ahead in your career. Because the ADVANCE program is designed for adults who have earned some college credits, you can graduate with a bachelor's degree in as little as 19 months.
- Most classes meet just one evening per week and last for five weeks, to easily fit into your busy life.
- Our flexible transfer policies apply the college credits you've earned in the past to the ADVANCE program. We also apply the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and challenge programs toward your bachelor's degree.
- Gain a significant advantage through accelerated coursework in practical business and management skills, integrated with information technology and a firm base in the liberal arts.
- Learn collaboratively with other adult students through our accelerated learning program, which offers challenging and relevant learning experiences.
- Affordable tuition makes the ADVANCE adult degree completion program a great value. Many employers offer tuition assistance to help pay for the cost of your education.
- Convenient year-round admissions so that you can start the program in September, January or May.
- Our central location near downtown Buffalo makes attending classes convenient.
Majors & Programs
- ADVANCE Business Management (BS) - Accelerated Adult Degree Completion Program
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
- Admissions Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Calculate How Many Credits Will Transfer