Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
The recent financial crises and subsequent financial regulations, as well as the increased scrutiny of corporate finances are all indicators of a greater demand for accounting professionals.
The bachelor’s degree in accounting will help you acquire a variety of skills that will prepare you for a wide array of professional opportunities. As a graduate of the accounting program at D’Youville, you will have the ability to:
- Prepare and examine financial reports
- Understand and demonstrate fundamental accounting principles and procedures
- Find solutions for complex accounting problems
- Integrate accounting information into the overall business decision-making process of a corporation
A Far-Reaching Education
At D'Youville you'll get the individualized attention you need to learn most effectively, as well as the guidance to pursue your career goals:
- Benefit from small class sizes
- Business faculty with years of experience in accounting and other business areas
- Dynamic internships with high-profile companies
- Specialized coursework in intermediate and advanced accounting, auditing, corporate finance, personal and corporate taxation, and not-for-profit accounting
- Benefit from networking opportunities through our internship program
- Study abroad opportunities
- Accreditation by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education
- High career placement rates
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
"I've gained real life experience in the accounting and business world through my internships and student groups."
Read his story
Gain exposure to the humanities, social & natural sciences, math and computer science through the 19 required courses in the core curriculum.
"I felt that having a study abroad experience would be the best way to separate myself from the pack."
Read his story
Accountants are a highly valued part of a business team.
Learn about leadership opportunities on campus.