Bachelor's & Combined Degree Programs
Accounting is the process of maintaining, auditing, and processing financial information for business purposes. Accountants are crucial to helping ensure that firms and institutions run efficiently, maintain accurate financial records, and pay their taxes properly and on time.
D'Youville's bachelor's degree in accounting program offers:
- Small classes to ensure individualized attention
- Dynamic internships with high-profile companies
- Specialized coursework in intermediate and advanced accounting, auditing, corporate finance, personal and corporate taxation, and not-for-profit accounting
- Accreditation by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education
- High career placement rates
D'Youville's combined degree program in Accounting & International Business (CPA Track) satisfies the 150 college credit hours requirement you need to qualify for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination.
D'Youville's combined degree in accounting program offers:
- Earn a master's degree in international business within one year of completing your bachelor's degree.
- Broaden your career prospects.
- Studying international commerce, language, history and culture will prepare you to work within a global business or international setting.
Majors & Programs
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting (BS) & International Business (MS)
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
Get to Know Us
At D'Youville, you'll find faculty scholars who love to teach. Read more.
Our beautiful campus offers plenty of green space and a dynamic urban setting. Read more.
Gain hands-on experience through internships in a variety of business areas. Read more
D'Youville is one of the most affordable private colleges in the Northeast. Read more