Accounting (BS) & International Business (MS) - 5 years
With the explosive growth of international trade and investment, managers with a global perspective are more valuable than ever.
Our combined degree program is accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education and leads to a both a bachelor's and master's degree in just five years.
Because our courses are taught with a international perspective, upon graduation you'll be learn the skills that global employers value most:
- Coursework in professional accounting, general business, and liberal arts and sciences content areas
- Problem-solving skills in a global setting
- Project management capabilities at an international level
- Leadership skills
- Ability to communicate across cultures
As a graduate of the program, you'll also be eligible to pursue licensure as a CPA. Our program provides the 150 semester hours of education that meet the requirements you'll need to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam.
- Earn a bachelor and graduate-level degree in only 5 years - less time and at less cost than pursuing them separately
- Fulfill the 150-hour requirement to sit for the Certified Public Accountant licensing exam after graduation
- Benefit from networking opportunities through our dynamic internship program
- Learn from faculty with years of experience
- Study abroad opportunities
- High career placement rates
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
"I've gained real life experience in the accounting and business world through my internships and student groups."
Read his story
Gain exposure to the humanities, social & natural sciences, math and computer science through the 19 required courses in the core curriculum.
"I felt that having a study abroad experience would be the best way to separate myself from the pack."
Read his story
Accountants are a highly valued part of a business team.