Accounting (BS) & International Business (MS)
Our five-year dual degree program leading to both a BS in accounting and an MS in international business is designed specifically to meet the requirements of 150 credit hours to qualify you to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination.
In addition to being eligible to pursue licensure as a CPA, the training in international commerce, language, history and culture you'll receive in the graduate portion of the program is excellent preparation for working in a global environment. You will acquire the skills that global employers value most:
- Problem-solving skills in a global setting
- Project management capabilities at an international level
- Leadership skills
- Ability to communicate across cultures
Prepare for a Global Economy
With the explosive growth of international trade and investment, managers with a global perspective are more valuable than ever. It's becoming more common for companies to send their employees abroad, and the skills you learn in the accounting and international business combined degree program ensure that you'll be equipped to handle the challenge.
Two Degrees in Five Years
Our five-year combined degree program grants you both a BS and an MS degree, and is accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education. Gain direct entry into our master's program as long as you maintain academic standards.
A Far-Reaching Education
At D'Youville you'll get the individualized attention you need to learn most effectively, as well as the guidance to pursue your career goals:
- Benefit from small class sizes
- Business faculty with years of experience in accounting and other business areas
- Dynamic internships with high-profile companies
- Specialized coursework in intermediate and advanced accounting, auditing, corporate finance, personal and corporate taxation, and not-for-profit accounting
- Courses taught from a global perspective
- Benefit from networking opportunities through our internship program
- Study abroad opportunities
- High career placement rates
Note to applicants: Be sure to check out the application and admission requirements for this program.
"I've gained real life experience in the accounting and business world through my internships and student groups."
Read his story
"I felt that having a study abroad experience would be the best way to separate myself from the pack."
Read his story
Accountants are a highly valued part of a business team.
Learn about leadership opportunities on campus.