Earn your bachelor's degree in as little as 19 months with our ADVANCE Business Management program.
Department of Business
D'Youville College's popular business programs offer flexibility and choice to meet a variety of educational and career goals.
You'll learn from faculty who enjoy teaching and also bring their own corporate and industry background to the classroom. Internships with major corporations in the US or internationally will give you important career experience. All of our business programs are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- Choose one of our traditional bachelor's programs or an accelerated adult degree completion program (ADVANCE)
- Earn both a bachelor's and master's degree in five years instead of six through our combined degree programs
- If you're interested in accounting, choose our CPA track.
- Broaden your career options globally through advanced study in international business.
- Attend classes on the weekend and online and earn your MBA
Majors and Programs
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting Information Systems (BS)
- Business Management (BS)
- ADVANCE (BS) (accelerated adult degree completion program)
Five-year combined bachelor's/master's degree:
Recent Alumna Credits ADVANCE Program in Opening Up Job Opportunities
01-24-2014 - The skills and experience Crystal Thornton, BS '13 gained at DYC have translated into a job in her targeted career field.
Entrepreneurial Alumna Interviewed by The Buffalo News
01-02-2014 - Sonia Ayadi, a graduate of the International Business (MS) program at DYC, cofounded an international trade company that imports olive oil from Tunisia.