Earn your bachelor's degree in as little as 19 months with our ADVANCE Business Management program.
Department of Business
D'Youville College's popular business programs offer flexibility and choice to meet a variety of educational and career goals.
You'll learn from faculty who enjoy teaching and also bring their own corporate and industry background to the classroom. Internships with major corporations in the US or internationally will give you important career experience. All of our business programs are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- Choose one of our traditional bachelor's programs or an accelerated adult degree completion program (ADVANCE)
- Earn both a bachelor's and master's degree in five years instead of six through our combined degree programs
- If you're interested in accounting, choose our CPA track.
- Broaden your career options globally through advanced study in international business.
- Attend classes on the weekend and online and earn your MBA
Majors and Programs
Five-year combined bachelor's/master's degree:
Student Veteran Summit 2014 Explored Challenges, Components of Success
06-24-2014 - The summit, held May 20-22, brought together academic researchers, employers and members of the VA to focus on ways to support student veterans.
DYC Launches New "Business in Buffalo" Speaker Series
04-29-2014 - The Center for Professional Studies series will focus on topics related to business, organizational culture and nonprofit leadership.