Earn your bachelor's degree in as little as 19 months with our ADVANCE Business Management program.
Department of Business
D'Youville College's popular business programs offer flexibility and choice to meet a variety of educational and career goals.
You'll learn from faculty who enjoy teaching and also bring their own corporate and industry background to the classroom. Internships with major corporations in the Buffalo area or internationally give you important career experience. Most of our business programs are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- Choose one of our traditional bachelor's programs or an accelerated adult degree completion program (ADVANCE)
- Earn both a bachelor's and master's degree in five years instead of six through our combined degree programs
- If you're interested in accounting, choose our CPA track.
- Broaden your career options globally through advanced study in international business.
- Attend classes on the weekend and online and earn your MBA
Majors and Programs
Five-year combined bachelor's/master's degree:
Business Professor to Present Research at UK Conference
04-29-2013 - Dr. Joseph Jurkowski, assistant professor of business, will present at the prestigious 'Economics, Finance, MIS, and International Business Research Conference' to be held in London, England.
DYC Career Fair set for April 10
03-26-2013 - More than 25 employers and service organizations will be on hand in the College Center Blue Lounge to review resumes and provide information about careers relevant for a variety of majors.