Like other urban campuses, D'Youville is an integral part of the social and cultural fabric of the surrounding city. The college is within walking distance of a world-class music hall, a manuscript and antiquities museum, a public library, historic churches, ethnic shops and restaurants, charming residential neighborhoods, leafy parks, and the panoramic Buffalo waterfront. The campus comprises a 17 acre, six-block area near the center of city.
Click on a building in the map to learn more.
- ALT - Pauline Alt Building
- APT - Student Apartment Complex
- BFAC - Bauer Family Academic Ctr.
- CC - College Center
- DAC - D'Youville Academic Ctr.
- DEC - D'Youville Education Ctr.
- LIB - Montante Family Library
- KAB - Koessler Administration Bldg.
- MAD - Madonna Hall
- MGT - Marguerite Residence Hall
- NIA - Niagara St Annex
- CHC - DYC Chiropractic Health Clinic
- CPS - Center for Professional Studies at BNMC-IC
View 360° tours of most buildings and several labs on campus by visiting eCampusTours.com (requires a free account).
See a campus map, get directions to campus.