Buffalo, New York
Buffalo is New York State's second largest city, nestled in a region of more than one million people. Our area is home to great American architecture, world-class visual and performing arts, national sports teams, skiing, boating and historic neighborhoods with great cafe culture. Buffalonians enjoy over 400 area restaurants offering cuisine from around the world - from Japanese to Ethiopian.
Access to Internships
Our Buffalo location affords our students many choices when it comes to internships and clinicals, including nearby healthcare facilities, corporate offices, elementary and secondary schools and non-profit agencies and organizations.
Things To Do
- See one of the world's great collections of modern art at the Albright Knox or visit our more than 50 public and private galleries, art centers and museums.
- Experience Niagara Falls, one of the great natural wonders of the world.
- Catch local and national bands at our many music venues.
- Cheer on major and minor league sports teams in football, hockey, baseball and lacrosse.
- Soak up the sun along the shores of Lake Erie, Lake Ontario or the Niagara River at our beautiful public parks, beaches or along miles of bike paths.
- Shop hip local boutiques or grab a latte in the Elmwood Village, Allentown and Hertel Avenue neighborhoods.
- Take a walk back into history at our recently revitalized historic downtown waterfront.
- Hit the slopes for great skiing, snowboarding and other winter sports just 35 miles away in Buffalo's snow belt.
D'Youville's campus is located in the center of it all. Our D’Youville’s leafy urban campus overlooks Lake Erie where it meets the Niagara River, just west of downtown, near the trendy Elmwood Village and Allentown neighborhoods. D’Youville’s campus is just a few blocks away away from the Peace Bridge – the international crossing into Canada.
Campus visits are a great way to get a feel for what D'Youville is all about. Read more
View our location on a map and get directions to campus. Read more
Our campus is located near Buffalo's downtown. Make sure to ask for the D'Youville College or college/university rate. Read more
The Buffalo Niagara region offers endless possibilities for things to do. Read more