Learn about D'Youville's interest-free monthly payment plan.
D'Youville offers a convenient, interest-free monthly payment plan in partnership with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to enable you to more easily afford your education expenses. Instead of having to pay your tuition in full at the beginning of each semester or going into debt, you may budget tuition and fees into 5 or 4 months for the Fall and Spring semesters and up to (3) months for the Summer term. This is an alternative to large annual or term payments and helps limit borrowing.
The cost to budget with TMS Payment Plan is so affordable because payments are made
using automatic transactions from your financial institution or credit card. You save
the time and expense of writing and mailing checks. The automatic payment helps you
budget tuition conveniently while ensuring the college receives dependable and consistent
If you add or drop a class, or receive any type of financial aid that changes your student account balance after you have enrolled in the TMS Payment Plan, please notify the Bursar's office in writing in order to adjust your payment plan.
- Available for a non-refundable enrollment fee per term
- Interest free monthly payments
- No credit search
- Payments can be made in U.S. funds by MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express card. (Credit card payments are subject to a 2.75% convenience fee)
- Direct debit (ACH) can also be made using a checking or savings account at a U.S. bank, without incurring a convenience fee. (If you are a foreign student, including Canadian, you would need to have a checking or savings account at a U.S. bank to participate in the ACH withdrawal payments.)
- Five monthly payments July 20 to Nov 20
- Four monthly payments Aug 20 to Nov 20
- Five monthly payments Dec 20 to April 20
- Four monthly payments Jan 20 to April 20
- Three monthly payments May 10 to July 10
Contact TMS toll free 1-800-356-8329 or contact the Student Solutions Center at 716-829-7500.
Sign up for a D'Youville TMS Payment Plan.Sign Up Now