ECSI bills the 15th of every month and payment is due the 1st of the following month.
Payments are always due the 1st of each month. You may remit payment directly to ECSI by check, money-order, credit card, e-check, or ACH.
Send Payments to:
c/o Educational Computer Systems, Inc.
100 Global View Drive, Suite 800
Warrendale, PA 15086
Automatic withdrawal from your bank account can be set up through ECSI. Please visit borrower.ecsi.net to sign up for this service.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty and cannot make your monthly payment please call 716-829-7642 or email email@example.com. There are several options that may be available to you, and we are here to help!
- Accounts are reported to the credit bureaus as past due, which may affect employment or future financing opportunities.
- Late fees and collection costs may be added
- You may lose eligibility for future Title IV Financial Aid
- All official documents including transcripts and diplomas are held
- Holds are placed on accounts preventing any future registration
- You may lose any deferment or cancellation benefits you may have been entitled to
- Your account may be assigned to a collection agency or an attorney for litigation or wage garnishment
- You may be responsible for all reasonable collection costs, attorney fees and court costs to collect outstanding balances
- Your account may be assigned to the Department of Education for Federal withholding
- Your state and/or Federal income taxes may be withheld
If you have any questions please contact ECSI at 1-888-549-3274.