Faculty from Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine to Visit DYC
11-24-2014 - They will provide 3 lectures in Traditional Chinese Medicine to the campus community.
Physician Assistant Student Honored at AAPA Veterans Caucus
11-10-2014 - Ian Drullard was awarded the Grogan Memorial/Veterans Caucus Scholarship
Business First interviews DYC Professor about Health Analytics Program
11-10-2014 - Lisa Rafalson, PhD, chair of health services administration, played a critical role in forming the program.
HSA Forum to Explore Future of Healthcare Financing
11-06-2014 - Panelists for the Nov 6 event include experts from Catholic Health and Roswell Park Cancer Institute
DYC Professor to Present at iCERI Conference in Spain
11-03-2014 - Victoria Shimanovich, PhD will present her research in teaching and learning methodologies.
- The Giving Tree (11/25/2014)Tuesday, November 25 All Day
- Mass (11/25/2014)Tuesday, November 25 11:30 AM
- SDA Thanksgiving Pie Pick Up (11/25/2014 - 11/26/2014)Tuesday, November 25 4:00 PM
- Yoga (11/25/2014)Tuesday, November 25 4:45 PM
- Lady Spartans (WBB) @ Morrisville State (11/25/2014)Tuesday, November 25 6:00 PM
Research At D'Youville, faculty, undergraduate and graduate students are involved in research at every level. Watch Videos
Student Story Kayla, a sociology major, completed her internship at a law firm. Watch Video
Student Stories Hear what students say about D'Youville's Doctor of Nursing Practice program. Watch Videos
Alumna Story Ashli Skura Dreher is 2014 NY State Teacher of the Year. Read More